Innovative System Produces Clean Synthetic Fuels
Raven SR’s technology transforms biomass, municipal solid waste, bio-solids, industrial, sewage, medical waste, and natural gas into renewable energy products such as hydrogen, sulfur and nitrogen-free Fischer-Tropsch liquid fuels (diesel, Jet A, mil-spec JP-8), additives and solvents (acetone, butanol, naphtha, etc) and electricity (via fuel cells or turbines and/or CAT syngas engines.)
The real difference between Raven SR and our competitors: No combustion.
Raven SR does not admit any oxygen into its process, eliminating combustion for a cleaner process, converting all feedstock into fuel instead of burning it. Moreover, no combustion eliminates hotspots and tar buildup issues in its gasifier, reducing maintenance and downtime.
The result, Raven SR is simply better for the environment.
Raven SR’s syngas is higher in hydrogen than competing technologies, enabling us to produce more hydrogen or Fischer Tropsch fuels per ton input at a lower cost.
Raven SR’s synthetic fuels:
- are better quality, delivering higher engine output, and greater torque;
- have higher energy content per carbon content of the fuel, and the jet fuel is less 5% dense than conventional jet fuel allowing aircraft to fly further on the same load of fuel;
- have better flowability, a lower freeze point, and a higher viscosity;
- have high cetane numbers, a near-zero sulfur content and very low aromatic levels;
- reduce NOx by 16.7% , smoke emissions by 40.3%, hydrocarbons by 49%, carbon-monoxide by 33%, and particulate-matter by 21%.
Our patented Steam CO2 Reforming process is unique in the industry. Not only is our process is clean, but we are producing clean fuels and eliminating waste. In addition, our system is modular and scalable, allowing for quick expansion and easy replacement depending on marketing conditions and input sources. Key features include:
- Mobile, modular and scalable. Systems are ski-mounted and stackable, allowing for quick expansion and easy replacement depending on market conditions and input sources.
- Flexible input, flexible output. Systems can accept mixed and multiple waste streams at the same time.
- Minimal labor, remote monitoring. Raven SR monitors remotely, in parallel.
- Low-temperature, low-pressure. Lower CapEx and safer.
- Self Sustainable. Systems can be completely self-sustainable in terms of energy and zero-liquid discharge.
- Carbon-reducing. Systems sequester excess carbon into salable by-product.
- Near-Zero Emissions. Approved for use in California, Raven SR systems reduce greenhouse gases.
The Real Difference: NO Combustion
Unlike competing systems, Raven SR’s system does not involve combustion, converting more feedstock, without typical gasification problems.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information on our technology.